Apply for your 30% ruling now!
Do you meet the 30% ruling conditions? If so, we can apply for the 30% tax ruling for you. We do this on a no cure no pay basis. Before making the 30% ruling application, we will test if you indeed fulfill the conditions. If you do, we will proceed with our 30% ruling request.
For a quick check on your eligibility for the 30% tax ruling, please give us a call on +31 (0)70 – 326 5986. You can also send a message via the Web sites contact form or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you find what information we require from you and your employer to make the application for you.
For the 30% ruling application, we need at least the following information:
- A copy of your employment agreement;
- Your full name and BSN;
- A copy of your valid passport;
- If you live in the Netherlands, a copy of the proof of registration in the Netherlands;
- A power of attorney signed by both you and your employer;
- The wage tax number of your employer;
- The sector code that your employer uses in its wage tax returns;
- Information about earlier stays in the Netherlands;
- Preferably we would also like to receive the copies of your last monthly payment slips.
University Masters under 30
If you have a University Master’s degree and are under thirty years of age the lower 30% ruling minimum salary applies to you. To make a successful application, apart from the above information for a standard application we also require:
- A copy of your degree;
- A proof that your Master’s degree is equal to a Dutch Master’s degree (as provided by either Idw or Nuffic). We can also arrange this for you.
If you are a PhD specific rules apply to you in relation to the 150 kilometer condition. Apart from the above information for a standard application we also require:
- A copy of your PhD degree.
If you are a scientific researcher at a research institute, apart from the above information for a standard application we also require:
- A statement from the research institute that you are working for them as a scientific researcher.
Medical specialists in training (artsen in opleiding)
If you are a medical registrar, intern or resident (arts in opleiding) at a medical training institute, apart from the above information for a standard application we also require:
- A statement from the medical training institute that you are working for them as a medical registrar, intern or resident (arts in opleiding)
Please leave a message with your contact details on this Web site or on email@example.com, or just call directly on +31(0)23-574 9194.